Thursday, July 31, 2014

Yuuki Kataoka: Saki

Ello otakus! 
Sorry for the late post today, I was busy. But here it is now, at 8:15 at night. 
Here we go....

INFORMATION
Nicknames: unknown
Gender: Female 
Age: 14-15 (assumed age) 
Birthday: September 16
Zodiac: Virgo
Blood type: unknown
Powers: "strengthens" when eats tacos or anything with the sound "taco" in it 
Dere type: unknown (for me) 
Personality: childish, flirty, protective
Likes: tacos, takoyaki
Dislikes: mahjong 
Strengths: powering up to play mahjong by eating tacos
Weaknesses: loosing all her money to mahjong....
Favorite foods: tacos, takoyaki, etc, "anything with "taco" in it
Fears: unknown
Relationship: likes Kyoutarou Suga
First kiss: unknown
Friends: Nodoka, etc, 
Clubs: Mahjong club
Skills: "taco power"
Weapons:
Schooling: Kiyosumi High School and Takatoobara Middle School 

Sorry I couldn't get to the appearance, guys! I'm out of time. Anyway, here's some pictures to make you happy....




And one more for good-luck! 
Haha, pictures make everything better! 
I might start the anime Code Geass, but I want to mow through Fairy Tail first.
Ideas?
Goodbye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment