Thursday, August 7, 2014

The Hate on MM!

Ello otakus!
Sorry I haven't posted for a few days, I was feeling rather lazzy! *annoyance with self*
Today I am going to discuss the debate on the MM! hate.
As of personal opinions, I love MM! and only find a few faults in it, like how this is a harem anime and Tarou never "chose" a girl. I did find that aggravating, and there were some character flaws (but they weren't too bad) but that is about it. The only other thing is that Yuuno's androphobia never got resolved through the entire twelve episodes of the show. However, the show itself isn't completely at fault, it had potential in my opinion. Unfortunately, the director died of cancer, and the show stopped at episode twelve. :( 
I was reading a few articles hating on MM! and I have found that one was comparing it to Working! which I have never seen. (Thoughts, anyone? Is it better or worse?) It seems as though they simply don't like the characters, and it isn't the type of anime they like. Or, perhaps, they do not like hardcore tsunderes such as Mio. It's understandable, but there was nothing much to back up the evidence that the show was completely terrible, and that's why this debate is ongoing (although it's hard to find various articles, they're there). 
Anyway, those were just my thoughts.
Goodbye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment